WINTER AND SPRING WHEAT, BARLEY, RYE
- Pre-seeding treatment
The treatment of spiked cereals seeds with the growth regulator is combined with pretreatment.
The optimal dose of the growth regulator per 1 ton of the seeds of winter wheat, spring and winter barley: Melafen - 100 ml.
The optimal dose of the growth regulator per 1 ton of the seeds of spring wheat and spring rye: Melafen - 10 ml.
Pre-seeding treatment. Consumption of work solution - 10 liters per ton.
Spraying of winter wheat with Melafen: in the phase of plant development ‘end of tillering - beginning of stem elongation’ at a dose of 100 liters per 1 hectare. With higher soil fertility the dose is increased by 1.5 times. Spraying is carried out in tank mixtures with herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and liquid fertilizers.
Melafen has a positive effect on the yield and quality of crops, namely it increases protein content in the grain and improves the quality of the protein.
Benefits of Melafen:
- The working concentration of Melafen is several times lower than that of the current growth regulators.
- The drug has high efficiency thus eventually increasing the yield, quality and bioavailability of products.
- Extremely low concentrations of the drug used for pre-seeding treatment allow getting organic agricultural produce.
- Melafen synthesis in one step and the drug itself are cheaper in comparison with the drugs for a similar purpose.
- STIMULATORY EFFECT OF BACTERIAL FERTILIZERS AND GROWTH REGULATORS ON THE FORMATION OF VEGETATIVE SPHERE OF SPRING WHEAT
FEED AND TECHNOLOGICAL VALUE OF WHEAT GRAIN AND PEA SEEDS
OPTIMIZATION OF PRODUCTION PROCESSES OF AGROCOENOSIS OF SPRING WHEAT AND BARLEY
EFFECT OF GROWTH REGULATORS AND BACTERIAL FERTILIZERS ON MORPHO-PHYSIOLOGICAL PROPERTIES OF WHEAT